Experience not necessary. Hire must :
1) Have good taste and olfactory sensory perception.
2) Be able to lift 40 lbs. over their head, move 130 lb. bags for 15 minutes at a time, and work for long periods on their feet.
3) Be able to work a minimum of 35 hours per week.
Ideal candidate would :
1) Have a culinary mind with an understanding of physical chemistry, specifically as it relates to roasting.
2) Have Spanish or other language skills
3) Be adept with tools and machinery
4) Strong computer skills
Job duties include coffee, tea, and misc packaging, order fulfillment, blending, equipment and facilities maintenance and repair, production roasting, sample roasting, coffee cupping, coffee selection and sourcing, administration of roasting / wholesale department.
Position : Compensation package includes starting salary of $30,000 - $40,000 , and raises commensurate with performance.
Current employees are welcome to apply.